If you are reading this article then you must believe the value of advertising tools in growing and developing your brand. But, do you believe that color can be the most important element in an advertising campaign? Surely, when buying any product, as a consumer yourself, you notice color before words or pictures.
In line with this, using rubber bracelets as advertising space may be a good idea. The rubber bands are cheap, fashionable and practical. Also, the use of silicone arm bands as promotional material has been popularized by celebrities like Lance Armstrong, giving the bands a sort of sophisticated sheen.
As a business owner, you may be concerned how using rubber bracelets as a promotional campaign can be maximized. Simple consideration for how human psychology can help advertising may play just as large a role in generating sales as any slogan. For example, most of the time, people do not make conscious choices, but psychological associations do affect them. Thus, through using color association, you can influence consumer feelings thereby increasing product recall. Scientific studies prove that color influences mood and behavior, and different colors have different associations for people.
Researching your target market area can give you a sense of what colors attract these consumers more than others. For example, your business is an organic health spa and you wish to attract young professionals looking for relaxation. By using this information, you may use varying shades of blue, green and white on the rubber bracelet to convey sophistication, coolness and closeness with nature.
The meaning of colors
- Positive - Courage, physical strength, warm, energetic, survivor, stimulation, excitement
- Negative – Defiant, aggressive, strained
- Positive - Intelligent, trusting, efficient, serene, cool, calm
- Negative – Aloof, stoic, unfriendly
- Positive - Optimistic, confident, friendly, creative
- Negative – Irrational, cowardly, emotionally fragile, depressed, anxious, suicidal
- Positive - Harmonious, balances, refreshing, environmental awareness, peaceful
- Negative - Boring, stagnant, bland
- Positive - Spiritual awareness, containment, vision, luxurious, authentic, truth, quality.
- Negative - Introversion, decadent, suppressed, inferior
- Positive - Comfort, warmth, secure, abundant, fun, delicious
- Negative - Deprived, frustrated, frivolous, immature
- Positive – Physical tranquility, nurture, feminine, love, sexuality
- Negative - Inhibitions, emasculating, weak
- Positive - Psychological neutrality.
- Negative - Lack of confidence, depression, hibernation, lack of energy.
- Positive– Clean, simple, sophisticated, efficient
- Negative - Sterile, cold, unfriendly, elitist
- Positive - Serious, natural, earthy, reliable, supportive
- Negative - Unfunny, too serious, crass
Each design category listed above can incorporate the right color for your business or charity rubber bracelet.In different creative ways, you can use color to convey the correct brand image that can tickle your target market’s fancy. Take note that each color has a positive and a negative connotation. Make sure that you balance your color choices to complement your business or product.
You can find many reliable manufacturers for rubber bracelets online. From 50 cents to 2 dollars, depending on bracelet variation and quantity, sellers online also provide free quotation of prices.Of course, buying by the bulk will decrease the cost. Nevertheless, including shipping costs and other fees, you are sure to find good deals that will suit your budget and design needs.